Friday, October 17, 2008

Wendy's Chicken McRib

McDonald's McRib is suppose to be back, but it's nowhere to be found in Southern California. Wendy's though, has these new Flavor-Dipped Chicken Sandwiches. It comes in either Buffalo, or BBQ. The BBQ one has onions and pickles, and looks just like a McRib. I heard they tasted just like the McRib, so I went and gave it a try.

Wendy's McRib

I'd say it tasted about... 50% like a McRib. I was a little disappointed. The chicken just didn't go with the BBQ sauce like the magical processed fake meat that is the McRib.

5 comments:

ruuku said...

dude that doesn't look appetizing at all. but for some strange reason I want to try it...

Shizuki said...

Hm, I want to try the buffalo version. I wonder if it's too spicy?

dave said...

ruuku < haha. don't they have the McRib in Japan?

shiz < it's mainstream fast food so I don't think it'll be very spicy.

ardith said...

Zagat says that Wendy's is the best Fast food hamburger....

But my favorite thing is their frosties.

dave said...

Even better than In N' Out? Or is that too slow to be considered fast food...