Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Face

This morning I was about to put on my contact lenses when I saw something funny, so I thought I should take a picture. Then I thought I should blog it so here it is. It's a happy face! Heeheehee!

Happy Face

In other news, I got laid off at my job yesterday, but strangely that doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I guess I've been waiting for it to happen for the last year. I got 10 weeks pay severance as a lump sum, and my 4 weeks of vacation time paid out to me, so that's a lot of money all at once. Hmm... time for a new TV?

4 comments:

satsuki said...

It would've been happier if it were pubes.

dave said...

ewww no then it'd be a squiggly smile face

ardith said...

Hawaiian vacation. make my dream come true!

hsuan said...

time for a new TV?! NO!!
how about time for a trip to come back TW?!