Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dentist Visit

About 3 years ago I tried a new dentist office across the street from me. There was a really good dentist there, Dr Stephanie Lopez. Unlike other dentists who just scolded me and told me to brush and floss more, she actually explained to me how and why. She also did the exam and cleaning herself. Every since that time though, every time I made an appointment, I only got to see the hygienist, and never Dr Lopez. Lame. Then a few months ago they sent out a letter saying Dr Lopez had left the dental center. Hoping she was still in the area, I looked her up in the Delta Dental directory and there she was at Marina Del Rey. So I made an appointment and saw her last Thursday. She was still an awesome dentist like before, and my teeth were in good shape. Yay! So if you're looking for a good dentist, try Dr Lopez: 4640 Admiralty Way, Suite 714, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. (310)821-0839. Here's the goodie bag you get for going there!

Dental Goodie Bag

2 comments:

ardith said...

I try to brush 2x a day and floss each night. Even when I'm tired, I try to tell myself that it will only take a minute and it is good for me.

Anonymous said...

not to mention the girl at the front is pretty hot. didn't catch her name tho